1. Put everyone on as administrators. (invitations sent, please check e-mail)
2. Blog will be used by all curators as real time conversations to document process of exhibition. i.e all on line conversations concerning show will be on blog so all can read and participate. This documentation may be used as part of exhibition.
note: Kathy M will start by participating in conversations on line, just logging onto site. She will participate as administrator within the next two weeks.
3. New blog title: Object, No Object: Sculpture of Ideas
This is the title of the exhibition (done)
4. Looking at Loveland Artlab - Laura and Aimee ( will let us know, via blog)
5. Each curator works with one sculptor to explore topic
6. Looking at Lucy Lippard's Dematerialization of the Object - Kathy ( will let us know,via blog)
7. Remember general laws of courtesy when blogging.( not that others who blog do...I am holding curators to a higher standard)
8. Everyone sends K Dub their stream of conscious notes from 9/4 class ASAP. K-Dub uses these to put together an opening statement for the blog that talks about the curatorial philosophy/mission/inspiration going into the project. All need to view this on line and make addition's subtractions online as administrators.
9. First Choice for sculptors will be graduate students from CSU Sculpture dept. ( we can expand this to other three dimensional work)
10. Contact Keith to see if he is interested - Jennie ( will let you know on blog)
12. One piece of work is created ( or not) based on the theme for each pair.Curator and sculptor work together conceptually. There should be a size limitation. We can think on that.
13. Be sure we all sign up to get the blog so we can see postings as soon as they arrive.
14. Please post this on the blog. (check)